Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe trickster tale is the most popular sub-genre of oral prose fiction developed by the Yoruba. This text aims to establish the phenomenology of its discourse from a socio-semiotic perspective. It investigates what makes up a trickster tale and shows how contemporary African writers have used it.
- Author BiographyROPO SEKONI is Senior Lecturer, Department of Literature in English, University of Ife, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, and Visiting Professor, Department of English/Center for the Comparative Study of the Humanities, Lincoln University.
- Author(s)Ropo Sekoni
- Date of Publication25/05/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Afro-American and African Studies: Contemporary Black Poets
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 162
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.