All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.53Was:£15.99Free postage
- £13.08Was:£15.99Free postage
- £21.16Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis title combines a very popular, quirky folk style with simple but effective quilt-making and applique techniques for hand and machine work.
- Author BiographyClare Kingslake is a quilt designer and teacher specializing in applique techniques in a naive, country style. Her popular designs have been featured in magazines in the UK and France. She lives in Lechlade, Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Clare Kingslake
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- tabitha5520 May, 2015by
Really pleased I purchased this book. Full of information.
Beautiful pictures and designs. Full of inspiration. Clear instructions to create the items. Very delicate images. A must just to pick up and look through.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.