CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £23.11
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.01Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
About this product
- DescriptionCan the study of folklore survive brutal wars and nationalized misappropriations? Does folklore make sense in an age of fearsome technology? These are two of several questions this book addresses with specific and profound reference to the history of folklore studies in Germany.
- Author BiographySadhana Naithani is a professor at the Centre of German Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi. She is the author of In Quest of Indian Folktales: Pandit Ram Gharib Chaube and William Crooke and The Story-Time of the British Empire: Colonial and Postcolonial Folkloristics (University Press of Mississippi).
- Author(s)Sadhana Naithani
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.