All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed activist Philippe Cousteau and acclaimed author Deborah Hopkinson team up to offer a story of the powerful difference young people can make in the world.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Cousteau is a prominent leader in the environmental movement. An award-winning television host, producer, author, speaker, philanthropist, and social entrepreneur, his mission is to empower people to recognise their ability to change the world. He is currently the host of the television series Awesome Planet and a special correspondent for CNN International. His writing has won multiple awards including Learning Magazine's Teachers' Choice Award for the Family, a Gold Nautilus Book Award, and a ForeWord's Book of the Year Gold Award. In 2004, he founded EarthEcho International, a leading environmental education organization that is creating a whole new generation of environmental citizens: youth equipped with the knowledge to understand environmental challenges, the critical thinking skills to solve them, and the motivation to do so. He lives in Los Angeles, California. Deborah Hopkinson is the author of many award-winning books for young readers, including Titanic: Voices From the Disaster; Apples to Oregon; and The Great Trouble: A Mystery of London, the Blue Death, and a Boy Called Eel. A talented writer, she's garnered many starred reviews and is a favourite in the institutional market. She lives near Portland, Oregon. Visit her on the web at www.deborahhopkinson.com. Meilo So is the esteemed illustrator of many books, including Water Sings Blue, which Booklist called 'beautifully illustrated' in a starred review. She was born in Hong Kong and now lives in the Shetland Isles with her husband and daughter, and she has an enduring love of the sea.
- Author(s)Deborah Hopkinson,Philippe Cousteau
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout, jacketed
- Width254 mm
- Height245 mm
- Illustrator(s)Meilo So
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
- £5.49Trending at £5.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.