Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the character of God as portrayed in the Gospel of Mark , paying attention to the way God factors into the unfolding conflict between Jesus and his disciples.
- Author BiographyIra Brent Driggers is Assistant Professor of Religion at Pfeiffer University in Misenheimer, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Ira Brent Driggers
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.