All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ways in which parliamentary committees can enhance democratic governance.
- Author BiographyRick Stapenhurst is a Senior Public Sector Management Specialist in the World Bank Institute. Riccardo Pelizzo is a consultant in comparative legislative systems. Kerry Jacobs is a Professor of Business and Economics at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Kerry Jacobs,Riccardo Pelizzo,Rick Stapenhurst
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCommonwealth Parliamentary Association
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.