All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFood Analysis provides an overview of the basic principles, procedures, advantages, limitations and applications for food analysis in laboratory experiments. Topics include regulations, standards, labeling, sampling, data handling and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note96 Tables, black and white; 271 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 602 p. 271 illus.
- Weight1498 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byS. Suzanne Nielsen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 4th ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.