All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to trace and authenticate a food product is of major concern to the food industry. This book reviews this important topic. It deals with analytical techniques applied to food authentication, with chapters on both established and developing technologies, and discussions of chemometrics and data handling.
- Author(s)LEES M
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1075 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.