Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIssues related to food integrity are becoming increasingly important. Guaranteeing the authenticity, geographical origin, traceability and safety of foods requires new diagnostic tools and implementation of new information systems. This book provides an overview of research and practice in this fast-moving field.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Hoorfar is a Professor and Research Manager at the Technical University of Denmark. Kieran Jordan works at the Teagasc Food Research Centre, Moorepark, Ireland. Francis Butler is an Associate Professor at University College Dublin, Ireland. Raffaello Prugger is a Director of Tecnoalimenti S.C.p.A., Italy.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight710 g
- Edited byF. Butler,Jeffrey Hoorfar,K. Jordan,R. Prugger
- Edition Statement212nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.