CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of fascinating historical case studies reveals the remarkable inner workings of the modern food provisioning system and the complex web of institutions that move food from the farm to the dinner table.
- Author BiographyWarren Belasco is Professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and author of Meals to Come: A History of the Future of Food. Roger Horowitz is Associate Director of the Hagley Center for the History of Business, Technology, and Society and author of Putting Meat on the American Table: Taste, Technology, Transformation.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHagley Perspectives on Business and Culture
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note26 illus.
- Weight602 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRoger Horowitz,Warren Belasco
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.