All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflects both the best and worst of the Carribean's history. On the positive side, Caribbean culture has been compared with a popular stew there called Callaloo. The stew analogy comes from the many different ethic groups peacefully maintaining their traditions and customs, while blending and creating a distinct new flavor.
- Author BiographyLynn Marie Houston is a food historian who has written frequently on food in the Caribbean.
- Author(s)Lynn Marie Houston
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFood Culture Around the World Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.