Food Fights and Culture Wars: A Secret History of Taste by Tom Nealon (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
- £7.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative and entertaining book of food history. Selected for the Guardian's Best Books on Food of 2016.
- Author BiographyTom Nealon is is a food writer and antiquarian bookseller who specializes in early printed books, especially cookery and literature. He is the founder of Pazzo Books in Boston, ma.
- Author(s)Tom Nealon
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note130 colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.