All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- Author(s)Marc C. Sanchez
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight681 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to Statutory Framework and Case Law.- 2. Federal Inspection and Enforcement.- 3. Adulteration.- 4. Misbranding.- 5. Regulation of Dietary Supplements and Other Specialized Categories.- 6. Food Additives.- 7. Private Actions and Personal Liability.
- Author BiographyMarc represents FDA-regulated companies in the food, dietary supplement, beverage, cosmetic, medical device and drug industries. With a focus on international trade, he advises clients on the regulatory requirements and strategic corporate considerations that affect the importation, distribution and exportation of FDA regulated products. Marc is a frequent national speaker on FDA compliance issues and is considered a leading voice in understanding the Food Safety Modernization Act, which has fundamentally changed food law in the U.S., with interviews and contributions in the Washington Post and Huffington Post.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.