CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Richard Hayes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1995
- Table Of Contents1 Fundamental Principles of Microbiology.- 2 Food Poisoning and Other Food-borne Hazards.- 3 Food Spoilage.- 4 Microbiological Examining Methods.- 5 Factory Design and Construction.- 6 Factory Layout.- 7 Design of Food Processing Equipment ..- 8 Quality Assurance and Production Control.- 9 Cleaning and Disinfection: Methods.- 10 Cleaning and Disinfection: Practical Application.- 11 Water and Waste Treatment.- 12 Hygiene and Training of Personnel.- 13 Legislation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.