All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem of food poisoning and food-borne infections is one of vigorous debate, highlighted since the 1980s by numerous outbreaks and scares involving salmonella in lettuce and eggs, listeria in cheese. This book shows that the various issues involved were important as early as 1963/4, when there were serious typhoid outbreaks.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Smith is Lecturer in the History of Medicine at Aberdeen University, Scotland. H. Lesley Diack is Research Fellow at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen.
- Author(s)David F. Smith,Elizabeth S. Russell,H. Lesley Diack,T. Hugh Pennington
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note5 line drawing
- Weight666 g
- Width15 mm
- Height23 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.