Consider these sponsored items
- £10.69Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore how the passage of energy from one organism to another creates a food chain. A great revision tool for Key Stage 3 Science!
- Author BiographyDr Carol Ballard has written several children's books on human biology and health. A specialist in primary science, she currently teaches science, mathematics and geography in primary school.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLiving Processes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight178 g
- Width191 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £11.78Trending at £13.84
- £17.50Trending at £24.10
- £12.69Trending at £17.06
- £10.24Trending at £12.38
- £10.19Trending at £12.98
- £10.99Trending at £13.77
- £9.03Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.