Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrew Gordon
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Trade, Food Science and Standard Considerations: Exporting of Traditional Fruits to the US Chapter 2: Natural Toxins in Fruits and Vegetables: Blighia sapida and Hypoglycin Chapter 3: The Life Cycle of the Fruit: Environmental and other impacts on toxicity Chapter 4: Biochemistry of Hypoglycin and Toxic Hypoglycaemic Syndrome Chapter 5: Effective Science-based Approaches to Establishing Safe Food Handling Practices for Traditional Foods: the Ackee Example Chapter 6: Re-entering the US Market with Jamaican Ackees: A Case Study Chapter 7: Dealing with Trade Challenges: Science-based solutions to Market Access Interruption Chapter 8: The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and its impact on the Caribbean's Approach to Export Market Access
- Author BiographyAndre Gordon is the Managing Director for Technological Solutions Limited, Jamaica. He possesses over 25 years of experience in the provision of solution-oriented technical assistance to various players in the Agribusiness sector in Jamaica, the Caribbean, Canada, Western and Southern Africa, the United Kingdom, and the European Union (EU).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.