All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book integrates diversified methodologies of area studies, regional economic development, regional science, and related fields to draw up a strategy for forming the regional food industrial cluster in Northeast Asia.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Frontiers in Regional Science: Asian Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note52 Tables, black and white; XII, 282 p. 86 illus., 60 illus. in color.
- Weight607 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLily Kiminami,Toshihiko Nakamura
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.