CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the spread of avian influenza to the burgeoning problems associated with more affluent and urbanizing populations in the developing world, Food Security in a Global Economy provides a comprehensive overview of the issues that form the central challenge for veterinary medicine in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyGary Smith is Professor of Population Biology and Epidemiology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine. Alan M. Kelly is Gilbert S. Kahn Dean Emeritus of the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlan M. Kelly,Gary Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.