All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionKnowledge, skill, and art are the three words to remember when working with foods. They are also the focus of the second edition of Food Selection and Preparation: A Laboratory Manual, which guides students through the fundamentals and basic principles of food preparation, from the recipe to the table, from the raw ingredients to the final product.
- Author BiographyFrank D. Conforti , PhD, is Associate Professor Emeritus of Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA. Before entering academe, he had extensive experience in the food preparation industry as Director of Quality Control, Borden's and as Director of Quality Assurance, American Foods Laboratory.
- Author(s)Frank D. Conforti
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight754 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.