All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four-session video-based Bible study, the Daniel Plan team explores the spiritual and physical benefits of following a healthy lifestyle by focusing on the second essential of the Daniel Plan: FOOD.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician, a six-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator and advocate in his field of Functional Medicine. He is also the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center, chairman of the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine, a medical editor of The Huffington Post and a regular medical contributor on Katie Couric's TV show, Katie. For more information, visit http://www.danielplan.com/. Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women's Bible study at Saddleback Church called The Journey.
- Author(s)Dee Eastman,Mark Hyman
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Daniel Plan Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight335 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.