All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fastest growth in tourism is the culinary sector. Covering farmers markets, agri-entertainment, glamping, restaurants, farm shops and more, food tourism is both an important part of holidaying and a purpose in itself. This book provides an overall direction to the development of food tourism and a section on the future of this trend.
- Author BiographyJohn Stanley is always at the forefront of change in the horticultural and agricultural industry around the world. Considered by many to be the world's leading horticultural consultant due to the sizeable economic returns he helps his clients achieve, he has been described by his clients as The Retail Guru .
- Author(s)John Stanley,Linda Stanley
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Weight770 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.