Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging account of how millions of Canadians enlisted to fight on the kitchen front in order to win the war for food.
- Author BiographyIan Mosby is a historian of food, health, and nutrition in Canada and a postdoctoral fellow in the L.R. Wilson Institute for Canadian History at McMaster University.
- PrizesJoint winner of Political History Group Book Prize, Canadian Historical Association 2015 (Canada).
- Author(s)Ian Mosby
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2015
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note15 illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.