All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive theological framework for assessing the significance of eating, demonstrating that eating is of profound economic, moral and theological significance.
- Author BiographyNorman Wirzba is Research Professor of Theology, Ecology, and Rural Life at Duke Divinity School. He is the author of The Paradise of God (2007) and Living the Sabbath (2006), among other titles. He lectures widely on topics related to ecology, agriculture and food systems as they are philosophically and theologically understood.
- Author(s)Norman Wirzba
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.