All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the information included in this book, you will be well equipped to make healthy food choices and prepare nutritious meals for you and your family. Food for the Soul: Traditional Jewish Wisdom for Healthy Eating addresses nutrition and health from a Jewish perspective.
- Author BiographyChana Rubin, RD earned her degree in dietetics at Oregon State University. She has worked in dietetics at a Jewish nursing home, hospitals, schools, and as a consultant to physicians. She currently resides in Be'er Sheba, Israel, where she teaches nutrition, sensible eating, and healthy, tasty cooking.
- Author(s)Chana Rubin
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight482 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.25Trending at £8.12
- £41.03Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.