All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging look at how food advertisements from the twentieth and twenty-first centuries have both helped define and played up to the stereotypical gender roles prevalent in American culture. -Library Journal
- Author BiographyKatherine J. Parkin teaches history at Monmouth University.
- Author(s)Katherine J. Parkin
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note25 illus.
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.