All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of laddish footballing humour, with jokes such as: Dodgy keepers: forget the idea of throwing yourself under a bus. It will go under you .
- Author(s)Giles Greaves
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/1997
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/02/2000
- Content Note(b/w cartoons)
- Weight84 g
- Width114 mm
- Height154 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.