Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £1.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £15.73Trending at £19.99
- £9.26Trending at £9.37
- £5.99Trending at £6.83
- £8.64Trending at £9.47
- £4.74Trending at £8.80
- £6.05Trending at £6.16
- £6.64Trending at £7.49
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the laws of physics on a skateboard to the effects of weather on a ball, this series explores the science behind these amazing sports. It explores core science concepts in an engaging, high-interest format, with step-by-step guides to teach readers how to perform key moved in each sport; as well as providing fresh facts and achievements.
- Author BiographyEmily Sohn is a freelance journalist in Minneapolis, who covers mostly health, science, environment and adventure for both kids and grown-ups. Among other publications, her work has appeared in U.S. News & World Report, the Los Angeles Times, Smithsonian, Backpacker and Science News for Kids, and she is a contributing writer for Discovery News. Assignments have taken Emily to exotic locations around the globe, including Cuba, Fiji and the Peruvian Amazon.
- Author(s)Emily Sohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleSports Illustrated Kids - The Science of Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date04/01/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.