All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive visual history of American football ever published, including an unparalleled treasure trove of rare and iconic images from the Library of Congress' vast and previously untapped resources.
- Author BiographyFootball Nation will be produced by the same team behind the Library of Congress' Baseball Americana. Susan Reyburn will be the primary author, having written several other books, including Baseball Americana, The Library of Congress Companion to WWII, and Women Who Dare: Amelia Earhart, among others. Athena Angelos, a veteran Library of Congress photo editor and researcher, will be the lead picture editor. She served in this capacity on Abrams' World War II: 365 Days.
- Author(s)Library of Congress,Susan Reyburn
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width232 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeneral Reference and Bibliography Division
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.