All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rich portrait of English Football from the end of the Second World War to the present.
- Author BiographyAndrew Ward is a freelance writer. His football books include Kicking and Screaming (with Rogan Taylor), Football Strangest Matches, Ward's Soccerpedia and Barnsley: A Study in Football, 1953-59 (with Ian Alister). He lives in Stroud, Gloucestershire. John Williams is an academic researcher and lecturer in the sociology of sport at the University of Leicester. He has pioneered football research since his studies of hooliganism in the late-1970s and has written twelve books on football and fan culture. He lives in Leicester.
- Author(s)Andrew Ward,John Williams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date20/08/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.