All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUtilising a game-based approach to football - where individuals actually play games rather than growing old in semi-static drills - author James Jordan offers 15 detailed session plans (comprised of 75 cutting-edge exercises) to help coaches develop attacking mindsets and improved skills in their players.
- Author BiographyThrough his approach, James Jordan has used his ideas in coaching roles in the US, where he has won six High School State Championships and one Classic 1 Boys' Club Championship over the past decade.
- Author(s)James Jordan
- PublisherTowers Drake
- Date of Publication01/07/2017
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationOakamoor
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTowers Drake
- Content Note75 black and white illustrations
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.91Trending at £17.43
- £34.10Trending at £48.52
- £35.39Trending at £42.49
- £7.99Trending at £11.48
- £5.65Trending at £7.11
- £20.41Trending at £26.06
- £3.70Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.