Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays exploring the impact on Welsh culture of one of the most exciting periods in history, the decades surrounding the French Revolution of 1789.
- Author BiographyMary-Ann Constantine is Senior Research Fellow at the University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, and Dafydd Johnston is Director of the Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleWales and the French Revolution
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDafydd Johnston,Mary-Ann Constantine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.