CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £5.80
- £7.49Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for special events or after-school clubs, picking up on Christian festivals and special days of the year including Advent, Easter, Harvest and Hallowe'en, this title provides background information for each festival, with warm-up activities, Bible basis, ideas for storytelling, drama, music, crafts and prayers.
- Author BiographyMartyn Payne joined the Barnabas team in January 2003, having worked with CMS as National Children's Work Coordinator for several years. Martyn has wide experience of working with schools and churches to explore ways of opening up the Bible with children. Before his time with CMS, Martyn worked for 18 years as a teacher in East London, leading a modern languages department and being involved in the planning, writing and delivery of RE lessons. Martyn is an experienced workshop leader, Godly Play teacher and speaker and has collaborated with children's advisers and education officers in major school, church and family events across the UK. Based in London, he is available to lead Barnabas RE Days in schools, INSET training, churchbased training sessions and workshops, and to help run special events throughout the UK. Martyn is author of Footsteps to the Feast, The People's Bible and The Big Story, all published by Barnabas.
- Author(s)Martin Payne,Sue Doggett
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.