All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Deal placed security at the center of American political and economic life by establishing an explicit partnership between the state, economy, and citizens. This history of the American reliance on employment-based benefits examines the interwoven politics of social provision and labor relations from the 1910s to the 1960s.
- Author BiographyJennifer Klein is Assistant Professor of History, at Yale University.
- PrizesWinner of Hagley Prize in Business History, Hagley Museum and Library 2004 (United States) and Ellis W. Hawley Prize of the Organization of American Historians 2004 (United States).
- Author(s)Jennifer Klein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePolitics and Society in Modern America
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 halftones. 1 line illus.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.