All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides recipes - from chocolate almond mousse, to rich chocolate fudge ice cream, from white chocolate fondue to marbled crisp cake. This book talks about the basic principles of cooking with chocolate, from melting chocolate, tempering, cutting, grating, folding into other ingredients, as well as controlling the temperature of chocolate.
- Author BiographyChef brothers Chris and James Tanner run their own restaurant in Plymouth and have appeared on national TV programmes such as Saturday Kitchen and Ready Steady Cook and have hosted their own show 'Tanner Brothers'. This is their debut book.
- Author(s)Chris Tanner,James Tanner
- PublisherJacqui Small
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Small Book of Good Taste
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small
- Out-of-print date27/05/2010
- Content Note100 colour photos
- Width190 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £9.74Trending at £9.85
- £12.99Trending at £20.17
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £6.00Trending at £9.49
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £20.46Trending at £27.95
- £19.70Trending at £25.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.