Consider these sponsored items
- £8.42Was:£9.99Free postage
- £7.60Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTween girls have access to an unbelievable amount of media and information with just a simple click of the remote or mouse. This book gives girls a new devotional showing them a correct definition of themselves, opening their eyes to God's truth and the difference it makes in their lives.
- Author BiographyWynter Pitts is the founder of For Girls Like You, a ministry to girls that includes a print magazine, and the niece of Dr. Tony Evans. She has a drive to introduce young girls to Christian values so they can walk passionately and boldly. A native of Baltimore, Wynter resides in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Jonathan, and their four daughters.
- Author(s)Wynter Pitts
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £39.99
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
- £9.79Trending at £12.38
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
- £12.24Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.