All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionA sweeping history of taxes from ancient Egypt to today.
- Author BiographyCharles Adams has degrees from Whittier College and UCLA, and is a certified specialist in taxation law. Other books of his include Those Dirty Rotten Taxes : The Tax Revolts that Built America. Adams lives in Buffalo, NY and winters in Phoenix, AZ.
- Author(s)Charles Adams
- PublisherDerrydale Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMissoula
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDerrydale Press
- Content Note119 b&w photographs and illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.