All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does a gigolo do when his lives start to collide? Find out in this saucy and eye-opening memoir.
- Author BiographyBorn in a small town in Western Australia, Luke Bradbury was brought up to enjoy the simple things in life and the outdoors. He decided to come to London after the death of his father. His many hobbies include Australian Rules Football, swimming, soccer and generally staying in good shape. He now lives back in Australia.
- Author(s)Luke Bradbury
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Weight190 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £6.97Trending at £8.67
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.