All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussia occupies a unique position in the Muslim world. Unlike any other non-Islamic state, it has ruled Muslim populations for more than five hundred years. This work discusses the remarkable ways in which Russia constructed an empire with broad Muslim support.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Crews is Assistant Professor of History at Stanford University. He is the coeditor of The Taliban and the Crisis of Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Robert D. Crews
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £6.52Trending at £7.84
- £7.68Trending at £9.96
- £6.65Trending at £8.68
- £7.50Trending at £11.88
- £5.00Trending at £5.57
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.