For Those Who Come After: A Study of Native American Autobiography by Arnold Krupat (Paperback, 1989)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.52
- £6.60Trending at £6.97
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
- £13.51Trending at £17.94
- £11.10Trending at £11.96
- £9.77Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the life stories of Native Americans solicited by historians during the 19th century and, later, by anthropologists concerned with amplifying the cultural record, this title examines the Indian autobiography as a specific genre of American writing.
- Author BiographyArnold Krupat is a member of the Literature faculty at Sarah Lawrence College.
- Author(s)Arnold Krupat
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication06/06/1989
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.