All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than five decades of the twentieth century, one of the first American Indian professional photographers gave an insider's view of his Oklahoma community--a community rooted in its traditional culture while also thoroughly modern and quintessentially American
- Author BiographyNancy Marie Mithlo (Chiricahua Apache) is the chair of American Indian studies at the Autry National Center Institute and associate professor of art history and visual arts at Occidental College. Mithlo has served most recently as senior editor for the 2011 publication Manifestations: New Native Art Criticism published by the Museum of Contemporary Native Arts.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- Series TitleThe Henry Roe Cloud Series on American Indians and Modernity
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note152 duotone + 10 color illus.
- Weight1220 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byNancy Marie Mithlo
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.