CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA case for teaching classes on world religion and the Bible in public schools
- Author BiographyWalter Feinberg is Charles D. Hardie Professor of Philosophy of Education (emeritus) at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, USA. Richard A. Layton is Associate Professor in the Department of Religion at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- Author(s)Richard A. Layton,Walter Feinberg
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Public Scholarship Series
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.