Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume draws on disciplines as different as Psychology, Anthropology, History and Biology to explain when and why individuals act to promote their own self-interest and when they sacrifice their own outcomes so that others can benefit.
- Author BiographyDONELSON R. FORSYTH Professor and holds the Colonel Leo K. and Gaylee Thorsness Endowed Chair in Ethical Leadership in the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond, USA. CRYSTAL L. HOYT Associate Professor with the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJepson Studies in Leadership
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCrystal L. Hoyt,Donelson R. Forsyth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.