Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of previously unavailable essays by environmentalist Aldo Leopold, building on the tradition of ethical land use and developing the concept of land health and the practical measures landowners can take to sustain it.
- Author(s)Aldo Leopold
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEric Freyfogle,J. Baird Callicott
- Introduction byScott R. Sanders
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.