For the Living: v. 1: Selected Writings by Richard Berengarten, Richard Burns (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of Selected Writings by Richard Berengarten consists of longer poems written between 1965 and 2000, in Greece, Italy, England and Yugoslavia. While some poems have their focal points in a recognisably English landscape and consciousness, there is no insular limitation on the matter.
- Author BiographyRichard Berengarten was born in London in 1943, into a family of musicians. He has lived in Italy, Greece, the USA and Yugoslavia. His perspectives as a poet combine English, French, Mediterranean, Jewish, Slavic, American and Oriental influences. He deals equally with historical and political material, with inner worlds, and with relationships and everyday life. In the 1970s, he founded and ran the (now almost legendary) international Cambridge Poetry Festival. His work has been translated into 18 languages.
- Author(s)Richard Berengarten,Richard Burns
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.