All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this incredible and moving memoir, a mother tells of her fight for justice to convict her daughter's murderer for a crime that he thought could never be punished.
- Author BiographyAnn Ming is a former nurse who has campaigned tirelessly to win justice for her murdered daughter Julie by overturning the 800 year old 'double jeopardy' rule enshrined in the Magna Carta. She was appointed an MBE for services to the criminal justice system in 2007. She lives in the North East with her husband Charlie.
- Author(s)Ann Ming
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Element
- Out-of-print date25/05/2010
- Weight446 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- carolmac19 Jul, 2017by
For love of julie
Great book I could not put it down brill
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £12.29Trending at £12.53
- £4.85Trending at £4.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.60Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.