All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe grew up in a world where women were supposed to be quiet. But Malala Yousafzai refused to be silent. She defied the Taliban's rules, spoke out for education for every girl, and was almost killed for her beliefs. Discover Malala's story through this powerful narrative telling, and come to see how one brave girl named Malala changed the world.
- Author BiographyRebecca Langston-George is a middle school language arts teacher who also trains teachers in writing instruction. Her articles, poetry and puzzles have appeared in many children's magazines. When she's not at the keyboard Rebecca volunteers for the local chapter of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI). She is also a past president of the Kern Reading Association. The granddaughter of a fabulous flapper, Rebecca lives in Bakersfield, California. Janna Rose Bock is a freelance illustrator in Long Beach, California. She earned a BFA in illustration from California State University, Long Beach, and later continued her education at Concept Design Academy in Pasadena. She specializes in digital illustration and whimsical stylized illustrations.
- Author(s)Rebecca Langston-George
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNarrative Nonfiction: Narrative Nonfiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janna Bock
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.54Trending at £6.74
- £18.57Trending at £19.19
- £5.23Trending at £5.99
- £8.12Trending at £9.77
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £4.53Trending at £4.99
- £5.18Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.