All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide uncovers the edible wild foods and healthful herbs of the Rockies. Helpfully organized by environmental zone, the book is an authoritative guide for nature lovers, outdoorsmen, and gastronomes.
- Author BiographyLiz is the founder of Backyard Agrarian and the inventor of TareWare. Liz holds a Bachelor's degree in Anthropology with a specialty in Native American cultures and a J.D. and a Master's Degree in Environmental Law and Policy with a specialty in food, health and agriculture issues. She also spent over a decade as an outdoor guide and recreation specialist where she had the important job of introducing city folks to nature. Liz is regularly asked to speak about issues of sustainability and water in Colorado. She lives in the hills outside of Boulder, Colorado with her husband Rich and dogs Basil and Buster. She tries to heed the sage advice of Edward Abby and save plenty of time for foraging, rafting, skiing, and enjoying life, family and friends.
- Author(s)Lizbeth Morgan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleForaging Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width162 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.