Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop practical guide to foraminifera with numerous case studies demonstrating their applications, for graduate students, micropalaeontologists and industry professionals.
- Author BiographyRobert Wynn Jones has 30 years' experience working as a foraminiferal micropalaeontologist and biostratigrapher in the oil industry, from gaining his PhD in 1982, until his recent retirement from BG Group PLC. Throughout his career, he also maintained an active interest in academic research, producing over 100 publications, which include seven books, among them Applied Palaeontology (Cambridge University Press, 2006) and Applications in Palaeontology: Techniques and Case Studies (Cambridge University Press, 2011). Dr Jones is also the author of a book on the history of London and is an Honorary Scientific Associate of the Natural History Museum in London.
- Author(s)Robert Wynn Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note112 b/w illus.
- Weight950 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.