All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe influential work of speculative biology-and a key document in posthumanist studies-now available in a new, accurate English translation.
- Author BiographyJakob von Uexkull (1864-1944) was born in Estonia and educated at the University of Heidelberg and the Zoological Center in Naples. He published widely and, in 1926, founded the Institute for Environmental Research at the University of Hamburg.Joseph D. O'Neil is assistant professor of German studies at the University of Kentucky.A writer and sleight-of-hand magician, Dorion Sagan has written extensively on evolution, cybersex, and the biology of gender.Geoffrey Winthrop Young is associate professor of Central, Eastern, and Northern European studies at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Jakob von Uexkull
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- Series TitlePostHumanities
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Translated byJoseph D. O'Neil
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.14
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £15.45Trending at £15.75
- £10.03Trending at £15.49
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £6.80Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.